Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The State of the Knits

 My knitting mojo has been gone with the wind. Literally. I packed a bag of things to knit during our two days hiding out in the basement but I never picked it up. Before all the drama, I did get this far on Snowfling. I had been putting on two rows a night to keep it going.


 I've re-knit seven rows on Tracery since the big ripping session. It gets one row a night.


 I have two more rows on the big blanket's second end border. I am going to pack it up until next winter when I get it done. I am over dragging the giant thing around for now.


I just took the thumb off of the second Olympic mitt. As much as I don't like them I am having fun knitting them. Sometimes you just need a silly knit to get you through the night.

6 comments:

  1. You have some great projects going on. That blanket is amazing.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth. I need a new knit project to love, too. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My knitting mojo ebbs and flows throughout the year. I've accepted that it's okay for projects to be in timeout or to become seasonal knits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your ability to give each one a bit of attention each night. I tend to favor one over the others which is not good for the others. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very glad you are over the worst of it. I'm glad you were safe with all those trees down. Just heard NJ, Connecticut and Mass. are a mess. I love that mitten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blanket! What is the pattern. I've used your "several rows on each" process, and it does work albeit slowly. But slow and sure won the race, right?

    ReplyDelete