Friday, March 16, 2018

More Half Dones

 Spiral Chicken is now in the rug hooking rotation again for spring. If it ever gets here. It wasn't half bad today but it's still too cold and windy. I want...need to get outside.



 My goal for this year's Sheep Virtues is to get the borders and the words done. I'm almost there. It should say Peace not Pea. I'll finish it tonight.



 I've finished the horrible do over on the loom and am ready to finally tie it on and start weaving.
I'm afraid. Very afraid. Send some weaving luck my way please, I need it.



 Two socks at the heel. I wish I could say these were the second socks but they aren't. They are both so pretty though I really don't mind. I could knit on them forever.


 I made peace with the mini quilt and added another border to straighten out that wonky border. I have it sandwiched and ready to quilt but I chickened out. I need to figure out what to do.


Block number 13 of Dear Jane is coming along very nicely, knock on wood.  I still need to sew on the outer layer of pieces that turn it into a square though. After number 12 I needed some good luck and weirdly 13 is it.

10 comments:

  1. So many pretty projects. I love the purple on your loom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects look wonderful. I especially love the spiral chicken!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Variety keeps life interesting, and you have some wonderful projects in the works. I adore the striped sock! That yarn is calling to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Everyone of these is gorgeous. I love the sheep virtues crosstitch and I’m so tempted to make one of them myself. Anything with sheep on it is hard for me to resist. The purple on your loom calls my name too though, and both of those socks are absolutely stunning. I’m glad you made peace with your quilt. I can’t wait to see what you decide. You are a busy, busy lady. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Socks are making me less weather focused . I look at the colors and smile. Glad you are enjoying both while working on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your chicken. It's so tempting to pick up this craft, too, but I'm going to try to enjoy it vicariously.
    Lovely socks!
    Sending you wishes for luck on the loom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love block number 13! Both the color and shape of it are so pleasing but that weaving scares me to death. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw some beautiful grey/white chickens at the fair today-I love your work!
    The socks are both so different; enjoy the colors as you work on them!

    ReplyDelete