Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Soap: Oh, Baby!


The Mister's family is having a baby shower.



His nephew is expecting a little girl.



I was asked if I wanted to provide some soapy things for prizes. I went a bit overboard. Of course.



Elephants are the theme.


I opted out of April's card kit and got this Lawn Fawn stamp and die set instead.



 I had too much fun with it.



 See what I mean?



I couldn't stop making things to put elephants on. I ended up with about 70 little soapy things all together. That's a lot of prizes. I hope they are playing lots of games.




11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It's all just darling! Those little elephants are precious and it's all going to make perfect prizes for a baby girl shower. You are so talented and generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful and how sweet of you. Those are going to be some VERY happy people. You decorated everything so perfectly.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so cute! They will be the hit of the shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such wonderful prizes, and they will be used with love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look WONDERFUL! That little elephant is so cute with all his little "friends" ....especially the MOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable gifts! I can tell you really had fun creating them! Hope that the celebration is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure did make some darling gifts.. you're a very generous and talented person! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing! What a wonderful selection of love to share!

    ReplyDelete