Thursday, September 1, 2016

September

 This month's card kit is here already. It came the day before I left to go sit with the kitties.



 It's all about birthdays and other surprises this month. No cute critters though. If you have ever gotten a card from me you know how much I like the cute critters.



 What is interesting this month are these stickers. They work with the stamps to create a scratch off card. Cool. There are also these stick on mini buttons. Cute.




 I do believe these work like Glossy Accents to give your projects some sparkle and dimension. We'll see.



 The card papers are pretty enough.



 This decorative tape is fun.




The inspiration cards are pretty varied this month. I've had plenty of time to watch the video tutorials and get fired up about them. Now lets see if I can find the time when I get home to sit down and make them. I'm off dog sitting for Son next week. No complaints. All this pet sitting is like having paid vacations in posh townhouses. I'll take it.

4 comments:

  1. I've never had the imagination to make cards but have always admired those who do. I love receiving handmade cards and, in fact, just received on in the mail today for our anniversary.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a good kit this month. That decorative tape is intriguing. I can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card ideas to challenge you this month.
    Hope the cat sitting is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and they are so lucky to have you!! A reliable family member to furr sit!!! Wahoo. Pics please

    ReplyDelete