Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Trick or Treat

 My house looks like Halloween. Every inch of the living/dining/kitchen level is covered in weird stuff.



You know I am sworn to secrecy for the time being but here are some peeks at what's been going on.



 There's been painting. Lots of painting.



 And gathering. Lots of gathering.



 And sewing. Lots and lots of sewing.


And stuffing. We are going to have the big reveal at Theatre on Ice Camp in two weeks and then I'll tell you all about it.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...those UMBRELLAS! How CUTE ARE THEY?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy. But it takes your mind off of the heat, right?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. all those legs/?? This looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I see octopus legs and fish fins? Can't wait to see this all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making great progress-so creative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this teaser post! I'm excited to see what the what is!

    ReplyDelete