Monday, June 6, 2016

Bumbaret

Thanks to a mercifully quiet weekend, the first towel is done and the second towel is a few inches in.


I told myself that I can't finish it though until I have another one warped so I got out all my leftover bits and pieces.


I've got the warp started but it's not as easy as I thought it would be. Coming up with lots of different color combinations is tricky since I am working with a limited stash. I'm going to call this one the Scrapbag Bumbaret because I bet it's going to look like a crazy quilt.

8 comments:

  1. That will be fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's beautiful. Your start looks good to me. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. New towel looks great; scrap towel will be a winner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swore I would never weave, but I feel myself weakening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make beautiful things my friend.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be gorgeous!!!! I have total faith in your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to look up the meaning of that word! I like crazy so I'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! Both versions will look great.
    Need to check my stash. Although I know for sure, I have no blue colors. So, mine will be quite different.

    ReplyDelete