Thursday, May 5, 2016

Knee Deep in Sheep

 My rubber sheep stamp has been getting a workout.



The MDSW Ravelry group is having a stitch marker swap again this year.




My marker making skills are pretty poor. Jewelry making was never my thing. It might be because I never wear any. Nada. Not even my wedding ring. I don't like things "on" me. I can't even wear my glasses for more than a few minutes.



It was suggested in the group that we plan to bring 150 (!) markers. If I have 50 ready in time I will be overjoyed.



All those sheep are for the packaging. I don't make nice markers but I do make nice packages. I am putting a small one and a large one together in a small bag and hoping the recipients never want to open it and use them. I have no confidence in them whatsoever.


If you are the festival on either Saturday or Sunday, The Buffalo Wool Co. is hosting the event this year at 2:00 at their booth (truck). It's in the very back in the upper corral. They even bought these badges to hand out to participants. Isn't that nice?

9 comments:

  1. The stitch markers are beautiful. The wrapping even more beautiful, the sheep are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the packaging looks great with your stitch markers! Nice work. The 150 count is staggering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable and you will sell out! baaa baaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DO make very nice packaging --- and MARKERS too!

    Have fun at MSW! I can't wait to see what you bring home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly do packaging very well! And I think your stitch markers are very pretty. Wish I could join you in Maryland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sheep are very cute, and I think your markers are great! Have a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be with my Mom this year. Y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cool idea. Between doctoring my horse, teaching the gardener how to manage without me for four days and packing I'm afraid I didn't have time to make stitch markers but I will be at the festival. Leaving bright and early tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea, I am loving my stitch markers from you.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete