Monday, April 4, 2016

Looming


I hate when the loom is empty. I know I should have been winding another warp while I was weaving the Easter towel but life got in the way.




 Up next is another kit I am very excited about.




 This is the towel from the Cotton Clouds website. It's called Rollerbird Bumbaret and it was designed by Jean Newsted. I've seen lots of pretty variations on this pattern on Ravelry so I am itching to get started but it's going to be an epic warp. Look at all those colors. Epic.







5 comments:

  1. It's going to be a fun weave as soon as the warping is done! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to make a beautiful towel. I was looking at my Ashford Knitter's Loom the other day thinking it looks way to bare, I need to get something warped on it this weekend.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look epic to me! LOL! I have seen small lap size looms that look less intimidating though so perhaps one day...maybe I'll try one of those. That's a very pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be fun watching the fabric come together when you are weaving. That towel has quite the name, doesn't it??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach just got back from Mexico again. He has a photo of a loom that I must share with you soon.
    Great colors for a cheery towel!

    ReplyDelete