Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Card Crazy

I've finished my ten Youtube lessons but I'm not quite ready to close the books on the April card kit from Simon Says Stamp.



 This month we got to focus on using cutouts and stickers.


 They were easy and fun.



 I did branch out on my own and create a sheepy card for The Mister's birthday which is tomorrow. I love that sheep stamp. While The Mister isn't overly fond of sheep, I didn't have a golf themed stamp set so this would have to do for now.



I still have a ton of leftover materials in the box. I can probably keep on going for the rest of the month making it up as I go along. Every day I keep checking for the reveal of next month's box. I can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. That does look like fun....and Happy Birthday to the Mister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest cards. Happy birthday to your DH tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sheep and love the camera on the other card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you are still loving the card making; enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to the Mister! Hope it's a wonderful day and year :) I LOVE those scissors and have put them in my cart, ha! What? I don't need to do the whole paper craft thing to appreciate a good pair of scissors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sheep card, Happy Birthday to your husband.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete