Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sláinte!

 I usually put on a spread for St. Patrick's Day but this is what the dining room table looks like at the moment. I am working my way through my March card of the month kit and I just discovered heat embossing.



 I made all the traditional food but we ate it at the counter this year.



 The soda bread was delish but I spent an hour on the internet trying to figure out if my buttermilk was bad. It smelled pretty terrible. We are still alive so it must have been okay.



Oh, yeah. It was all good.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like someone was enjoying a wee bit of Guinness!

    Wishing you a very happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That soda bread looks heavenly!!!!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "and the rest of the day to yourself" we learned to day.
    I think if the buttermilk isnt sour it isnt any good ! I had to use powdered buttermilk as our store was fresh out today. I can't believe I baked it and my husband has not cut into to in the last hour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cabbage and carrot looks so good I could dive into that bowl! I'm jealous! I think it might be takeout for us now. Happy St. Patrick's day to you!

    ReplyDelete