Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sorting it Out

The Mister's been working on a latch hook project for Daughter. She found this kit at Joanne's and had to have it. She wants it made into a pillow.


Then she found this one online and had to have it too.


 The Mister is no good at sorting colors so we worked on it together.


 We always wonder why they pack the yarn this way.


 At least the chart is helpful unlike some embroidery charts I have used.


Now he has it all packed up and ready to go-and I'll get some peace and quiet while he is busy working on it.

8 comments:

  1. What a treat! Latch hooking is the only craft that works from the start, unlike rug hooking with which i struggle now. However, I did not sort colours in my ladybird kit - just picked theads up from the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs! How fortunate you c are that your Mister works on crafts with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many good memories of doing latch hook kits on the picnic table in our back yard when the kids were little. It would entertain them and me for hours. It's so cool that he's into latch hooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect choice of patterns!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be an awesome pillow and you are both awesome parents!
    That is an absolutely bizarre way of packing the yarn, but it's probably faster and cheaper for them, and more work for you. I like your method. What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you guys craft together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These will make such fun pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the skates rug! Keep on hooking!

    ReplyDelete