Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fit to Be Tied

I've spent weeks doing all the tedious work getting the warp to this point and loved every minute of it. Now all those ends have to be tied onto the front thingy so I can start weaving. It's no big deal, it takes no time but this is where I get all antsy and worried. I have a definite thing about tying. It's never even or tight enough. I fuss over it for days making sure it's right before I start winding.


Mercifully the back only needs a bit of straightening to be ready to go.

5 comments:

  1. You're getting close! This is going to be such a pretty towel set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I may not weave, but I understand how there is one part of a craft process that for whatever reason can cause one to hesitate, because it has caused some issue before. I'm glad you're over that little hump. Can't wait to see these towels come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. You are like me ...I get the NERVOUS nerves as I finish something...always worried I'll drop a stitch or something in the end and ruin it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors! I'm that way about putting binding on my quilts. I procrastinate forever.

    ReplyDelete