Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Thirsty

 I didn't think the critters were drinking enough water. When I did find them at the water bowl, the thing was yucky. I was putting out four bowls everyday and filling them all twice just to keep them clean.



I did some homework and then bought them a drinking fountain. It's very quiet with a gentle waterfall and a little bubbling action. It also filters the yuck out. The dogs took to it at once but the kitties are suspicious. They think I'm up to something.



 They may not like it but I do. Just looking at it makes me thirsty. The Mister on the other hand, thinks I'm crazy.



4 comments:

  1. I liked the idea of it, too, but kitties still drop bits of food in it, drool, etc and it will still get yucky! It doesn't get tipped over, though , which is a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having spent two hundred dollars at the vet to diagnose Tanks' UTI yesterday, I can say it s an investment. We have one but Tank does not like it. I hope your pets lOve that fountain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel as fascinated as the cat looks of the waterfall in the pictures. hehe. I'm on your team for this. I imagine my husband would feel the same as yours, that I'm being unnecessary or something or other. My only concern is that all those soothing water sounds would make me feel like i have to pee all the time. What? it's true? I've had to ask them to turn it off when I get a massage sometimes you know those little in room fountains? LOL. okay TMI. wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete