Thursday, August 20, 2015

Odds and Ends


There's been a lot of shifting of stuff around here. All the spinning stuff came upstairs to make room for all the junk that now has to live in the sewing room downstairs.


I had to purge a lot of unloved fiber but I did hang onto these orphan batts. Daddio and I made them ages ago. It didn't feel right to toss them.


 Now they are living in a basket next to one of the wheels.


 I'm turning them into some wonky yarn.


 I'm spinning them lumps and all including what I call "caterpillars". I'm not stopping to sort them out.


This is going to be a mish mashed 3 ply that I am going to knit into a lined hat for this winter. Seriously. I will get it done by winter. For real. Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. And so what if you don't! It is a good spin for now; wool endures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a special hat, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im living vicariously through your spinning. Decided Im not ready to spin JUST yet

    ReplyDelete