Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Call Me Yeti

 I had to drag out the dye pots once again when I ran out of Jacob for the vest that is now called the Yeti Vest.



 The further I get on the body, the more it looks like something that should still be alive.



 The last yarn I spun for it was so naughty in the skein that I couldn't get it on the swift. It ended up being a ball instead of a cake.



Soon I am going to have to figure out how to use these up as a border that's not going to make the raggedy thing look even worse. All together now: Good luck with that.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! The vest looks very organic-just what woolen knits should be. Don't get discouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SURE you will find the PERFECT solution.
    I know you will . I love the sweater

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so creative, I can't wait to see with what you come up with. I have to say I feel like the universe is trying to tell me something. I had a big text conversations about yetis yesterday with my knit club...

    ReplyDelete