Friday, April 3, 2015

Slow but Steady

I've been winding the new warp but I've been taking my sweet time with it.



It's an easy warp to wind. Twenty four of each color is pretty hard to mess up.



I've been counting and tying off each eight end section as I go because it made rough sleying so easy on my last project. It's not going to be so easy this time as I have to figure out how to add the fuzzy white stuff in to the mix when we get to the loom. I didn't warp it with the cotton because I couldn't figure out how to add just one strand without messing up the new way I learned to attach the warp to the back rod. This is going to be quite an adventure-so you can see why I am in no rush to get there.

3 comments:

  1. My head hurts just reading about it! The colors are pretty...step by step will get you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh it is going to be just so pretty! love the colors. Enjoy the process

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much prep! I think that's the one thing that keeps me from running out and buying a loom. I am not a prep person!

    ReplyDelete