Sunday, December 21, 2014

Busy Hands

 I've got too much to do. My thumb and I had to come to an understanding.


 Even though it's making me cranky to be so clumsy and slow, stuff is happening.


 My other fingers are stepping up.


 The Mister has also come to my rescue with some serious hardware. I'd never get those bobbins wound by hand.


I had a late night date with Mr. Scrooge and my Christmas towels are finally in production. Will they be done in time? I doubt it but I'm going to give it my best shot.

7 comments:

  1. I love it; you are one determined lady. I understand this very well. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly did a number on that finger dear! Let it mend FASTER> I love your holiday towels progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great! And really makes me think I should have got a loom instead of knitting a woven scarf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Looks like you're a master weaver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg your gifts are even wrapped. is that a drill?
    have a very merry Christmas. towels are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go go gadget!!! Love the towels in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I love it Ariagnee! I knew a bum thumb couldn't keep you down. You're my crafting hero. Don't mind the slower pace, remember who wins the race, and besides your injured pace is still faster than my usual!

    ReplyDelete