Monday, November 10, 2014

Seeing Double

 My 2015 cross stitch challenge is coming along. My goal is to have the border done my January first.


 Of course I ran into an issue. Look at how close to the edge it is.When I began this years ago, I didn't start in the middle like you are supposed to. I'm not sure what I was thinking but that's not going to work.


You can see in the package photo that in order to frame it, I'm going to need more room at the top.


I solved the problem by buying another kit for practically nothing from someone on Ebay. Now I have more fabric and more thread so I can start over and make as many boo boos as I want and still end up with it done-hopefully by 2016.

6 comments:

  1. it's pretty. no boo boos. you'll only have to rip them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a great project to hang when finished, keep plugging away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see your cross stitch I want to go start mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. Hooray for practically nothing finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that was a good solution. I have an ABC sampler I should finish and some others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously impressed with your make it work self. You will totally have this done by then. Your crafting powers know no bounds.

    ReplyDelete