Friday, May 2, 2014

Stolen Moments


I have about ten minutes in the morning before I have to be out the door to Daddio's so I can be there before Middle Sister heads off to work. Section by section, I've been trying to get caught up on the warping job I started in 2013.


There's still a lot to be done.



I'm still loving my clothespin method. Tying all those little knots was not any fun.


Unfortunately Pup has learned to tell time. She is ready to go and drives me crazy until it's time to leave. She's going to be one unhappy little pooch when our daily visits come to an end. This time next week he should hopefully be in surgery and then off to a long stay in rehab. Fingers crossed everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! (Both the loom and Dad time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of good healing thoughts Daddio's way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers AND toes crossed for you. Poor daddio. The rehab portion should afford you and sis a tiny reprieve.
    Love the puppy in al picks. She is adorable and when I think she can't get any cuter…she somehow does

    ReplyDelete