Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Good Ribbing

I worked up the courage to pick up all those stitches around the front and neck of my handspun Featherweight. It was actually a lot easier than I thought.


There was no "pick and knit 5,948 stitches" type of directions in the pattern. It was simply "pick up 2 out of 3 for the front and everyone for the neck". Those are my kind of directions.


There are still lots of stitches on the needles and lots of ribbing to get done but the end is in sight well in view of my 2014 TdF goal. Now I only have to hope that once I bind all that ribbing off it looks right. Time will tell.

5 comments:

  1. It looks good! You can see even without blocking it is laying nice-the end is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done. That' s a big chore, but you are close now to the finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that took a good chunk of time. The ribbing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picking up all those stitches must have taken a good bit of time. The ribbing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fantastic and even I understood those directions!

    ReplyDelete