Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Knitting Circle

 Little Sister and her pooch Lily came down last week to help out with Daddio. Sister packed her knitting and we spent many an afternoon listening to him snore while we took up the needles. She is working on a cowl.


 I finished one of my green Hermoine's but I had to pack away the second because I discovered I couldn't count to three and carry on a conversation at the same time. No surprise there.


I also added three more balls of cotton in some new-to-me shades. I am very much in love with the happy yellow/orange one on the right. It's called Creamsicle and it's really, really purty knit up.

5 comments:

  1. Sharing time with a sis is great. I love the patterning in the sock leg...very nice! I've knit with the middle color but not the other two...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cone of the Creamsicle. It's fun to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your sock! And can totally relate to the counting and knitting thing. I don't even try anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoping the knitting keeps you two sane during this very stressful time!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had your sister and Lily for some knitting company. Lily is very cute. Your cotton yarn looks very fun. I think I have the sock yarn you are doing the Hermione socks in, makes me want to cast on. I have missed some of your recent posts and just wanted to say your projects finished and to come look great.

    ReplyDelete