Saturday, February 8, 2014

Let the Games Begin!

 I managed to get that gray I needed spun, plied and dried by yesterday morning.


 I had the yarn but I didn't have a plan.

I knew I wanted colorwork and thrums but now I had to put it all together.


 I knew where to look for inspiration.


I decided that little peeries and stripes might work.

 I had this much done while waiting for the opening ceremony to start.


 Here is a peek at the inside. That's Corridale and it's scrummy.


The Clun Forest is also lovely to work with. See, even Putin approves.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, just delicious! Their going to be wonderful to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putin could use a little of that brightness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I LOVE your sense of adventure. Great looking start. Haha on Putin…he's so serious all the time

    ReplyDelete