Tuesday, February 11, 2014

In Addition

In addition to my new little Olympic projects, I am going to knit like crazy on my Elizabeth cardigan while watching the daytime coverage.


 I really love working on this because the colors make me happy. It's Amazing in the Arcadia color way. What doesn't make me happy is that the sideways construction makes for some very long rows to get through. Happily, I am almost done them and will be onto the ever narrowing sleeves in the very near future.


I have a little extra Amazing in a similar (Strawberry Fields) colorway so Maggie is going to get her own almost matching sideways sweater. How cute will that be?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colorist! I've looked for this yarn in stores but they don't carry it yet...happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your sweater! Strawberry fields is one of my favorite colorways. I have some Amazing in a drawer somewhere that needs to be knit. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat will be an amazing match! I love the pinks in hers

    ReplyDelete