Sunday, December 15, 2013

Don't Quit Your Day Job

My house is such a mess.



I have no idea why I thought it would be a good idea to make our own cards.


I finally got one I liked and then I stamped the inside message upside down. Sigh.


I thought my mitten idea was cute until.......


...I realized how many itty bitty mittens I was going to have to cut out by hand. No fun. I am also pretty sure they are all going to fall off inside the envelope.


I do like these little blocks of fancy paper. I need to steal someone's ideas on what to do with them though.


The decorating tape was fun to play with but I also came up empty on what to do with it. I should have done more research on card making before I got started. I thought this would be easy. Ha.


When I started making stuff like this I knew it was time to go to bed. Ewww...

I did manage to come up with a handful of semi-decent ones that I am sending to only the closest of friends who would understand what I was trying to do here. Tomorrow I am heading to the store to buy cards for the rest of the folks on my list.










2 comments:

  1. They are super cute. Love the quilts on the clothes line and the mittens.....
    Ha ha you stamped upside down. I would do that too. Absolutely.
    Gold STar for design and effort.
    I am not sending cards at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mittens, but completely agree that cutting out 4 of those fiddly things for every card would be trying for even the most patient of people!

    ReplyDelete