Saturday, October 19, 2013

Random Weekend


The Mister and I are on our way to Rhinebeck this morning (6:30 am!) via Amtrack so while I am gone I thought I would share some photos I took on a recent visit to our own little town near the bay.

We went out on a dark and stormy day to see what all that water was doing.


We weren't disappointed. It was putting on quite a show.

We had a high tide warning.

This guy didn't get the message.

Some day I am going into all these little shops that line the water. They never seem to be open when I am there.

You can't forget what time of year it is.

I wish I was the kind of person who makes their front steps a work of art. I can barely get around to sweeping mine.

Happy Weekend!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of how close you are to the ocean...I still haven't seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete