Friday, October 25, 2013

All Tied Up

I love clothespins. I use them all the time for lots of things.


 I discovered another use when I was threading all those heddles for my latest weaving project. Trying to keep track of how many of this and how many of that was mind boggling so they helped me keep count of bundles. They also keep me from having to tie and untie hundreds of little knots.



 I also tie everything and its brother up in order to know where I've been.


 It's all coming along nicely now and I have to admit I really enjoy this part of the process.It's fiddly but it's relaxing. I am still scared silly at actually weaving this stuff so it's probably going to sit here for a while until I can work up the nerve to move forward.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That's a lot of cloths pins hanging from a lot of yarn! Better lock up the kitties! ;-D

    ReplyDelete