Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Woolly Wednesday: Post TdF


You'd think I would have had enough of doing this during this year's Tour but when I thought about doing it with my never ending bag of Cormo locks, I had to keep going.

Since Easter I had been spinning the technicolor Cormo one boring lock at a time and they were in serious danger of being put into hibernation forever.


I had seen a video on using Fancy Kitty's blending palette and decided to give the idea a try on my smaller but just as effective hand cards.


After trimming the ends of the locks and then flicking them open on the carder, I used a paint brush to make sure the ends are overlapped and the colors blended a bit.


 I am using a diz and a small crochet hook to pull it off into a ribbon for spinning.


Four finger sized locks made all this fluff to spin. I could do this all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment