Sunday, August 11, 2013

While You are Sleeping-Again

 I am finally on the three color section of the pattern on the Color Affection and it has become a tangly mess. Wrapping those colors up the side is not fun.


The only way to tame it is to give it plenty of space so it has become my in-bed project replacing the Lillehammer. Right now I am working late into the night while watching old episodes of Desperate Housewives and season one of Orange is the New Black on Netflix. As for the later, all I have to say is that you have to see it to believe it. It's crazy good-just don't let the kiddies see it-or the mister, for that matter. Keep it all to yourself.

3 comments:

  1. I had heard that was suppose to be good. I'll have to get if from Netflix. Don't you just love knitting late into the night?! It's my favorite thing to do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting in bed! Sometimes there's nothing more divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. worth the trouble i'd say...it makes a gorgeous striped effect~

    ReplyDelete