Monday, August 26, 2013

Holden

 The Holden is a done deal. It took three days to get the picot cast off done but I'm not complaining. It was worth the effort.

 I also broke with tradition and actually ended up with leftover handspun. I was tempted to add another pattern repeat but I didn't.

 She is blocking and she is lovely. The colors, while not my favorite combination, are not as murky as I thought they might be.

 I saw that someone on Ravelry pinned out each and every one of those picot points but I didn't. All that bumpiness looked just fine without the extra effort. If the cat's don't make a trampoline out of her, I'll have some official mug shots tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that is an amazing finish. Really ... Maybe my favorite finish of all the knitters I follow all year...>WOWZA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning project! Love visiting our blog as there is plenty of woolly inspiration.

    ReplyDelete