Saturday, June 29, 2013

2013 Tour de Fleece: Let the Spin Begin!


 I am not going to bore you to death with daily updates on my Tour de Fleece progress. There won't be much to see this year because I have picked only two main projects and I am sticking with them.


 There is going to be a lot of blue Merino this year and that's pretty much it.


 Except for the orange Merino I am spinning for next year's MDSW shawl. I have worked on that everyday since May and will continue to do so throughout the Tour. I already have one bobbin done.


I am not even going to set goals because I just don't want the pressure this year. I just want to enjoy playing with all this lovely the fiber and enjoy getting up every morning and watching the beautiful French scenery go by. It's three of my favorite weeks of the year. Vive la France!

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY for a stress free TOUR. I called Fireman at the Firestation as he was finishing watching the first day...I HAD forgotten to watch at home. There's always tomorrow and the tomorrow after that and that and that!
    Happy Tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that blue! Such a cheerful shade - what are you planning on making with it when it's spun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping to get enough for Hannah Fettig's Featherweight Cardi. If not by this year-by next!

    ReplyDelete