Saturday, May 18, 2013

Next

 I really hate not having a project on the Ladybug. Whenever I have a minute or two to spare, I love to just plop down in front of it and get into that zone of relaxation that happens when I am peddling the wheel. It's like meditating. As soon as I finished the Vegetable Medley, I had to find something to replace it.



 I decided on one of the over-dyed BFL braids that Daughter had bought me for Mother's Day. Since there is no rhyme or reason to these colors, I just split it into whatever widths the fiber wanted to be.



The nests are very pretty. I would have never thought that gray, green and yellow with just a tiny touch of blue would work so well together.

1 comment:

  1. I would not have guessed those colors work so well either...its beautiful

    ReplyDelete