Thursday, February 7, 2013

Woolly Wednesday Part 2

 The pink fluff isn't the only woolly stuff happening around here. I have also been filling a box full of rolags in anticipation of finding some time to spin.


It's not actually finding the time. It's finding the space. My teeny tiny craft room has been packed to the brim with quilting projects that need finishing for Daddio. He's been paper piecing up a storm lately and I have been trying to keep up with him-and failing. This is the Corrie that I am spinning for that crazy striped pullover. It's been so cold that I wish I was wearing it right now so it's been pushed to the front of the queue along with any other project designed to keep me warm.

2 comments:

  1. Love all that fluffy stuff!! The colors are delightful and I can relate to trying to keep warm. I'm afraid our winter is going to be hanging around for a long time yet. We are getting another 5 to 8 inches of the white stuff tonight. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like the cold to motivate our knitting!!! I can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete