Saturday, November 24, 2012

Elf as a Verb

Elving. I have been seeing that word all over the blogosphere lately. Everyone is in a frenzy to get holiday projects finished. I was avoiding all that this year until I decided on a whim to dye some yarn for some baby items just in case Grandson-to Be shows up before the holidays.

I am so glad I gave in to the temptation because I found the cutest baby sock pattern. I was not up for anymore booties so I went to You Know Where and found these. They have a lovely twisted ribbing right where you need them in order to keep them on the baby-I hope. Not having a baby handy only lets me guess but I am hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute! I love that yarn and it worked up so nice.....now all we need is for that little bundle of joy to show up in time for Christmas. That looks like a really good pattern for baby socks.

    ReplyDelete