Friday, October 19, 2012

The Reasons Why

I am on the road to Rhinebeck this morning and here is the reason I am not planning on bringing much back this year. This is one corner of my stash room and there are three more corners that look as bad or worse. Even the closet is packed to the top with plastic tubs of fuzz.


Before I left, I was also in the process of cleaning out the fleece shed as I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a 3 pound Clun Forest named Elizabeth. I found a lot of Gulf Coast, Jacob, Romney X, Cormo, Corriedale/Cormo/BL X in there along with a bucket full of stink bugs. Goodness.

I've seemed to have tipped the scale on what I have versus what I have time left on this planet to do. Come January there will be resolutions made-and fleece to wash.

4 comments:

  1. Yes... but can one really ever have to much fiber fuzz?! I'm thinking the more the merrier!! Now the stink bugs are a whole other matter entirely. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thinking. That's pretty much the attitude I'm taking to Rhinebeck this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of how warm you'd be if they buried you with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you bring home anyway.
    bwaaaaahhhaaaaa

    ReplyDelete