Saturday, October 13, 2012

Long Range Forcast

Some of the Clun Forest batts have now become singles. The plan is to turn them into a 2 ply by plying from the inside and outside of the ball and then using the colors for a colorwork project of one sort or another. I've got mittens in mind but I already have a pair of Fair Isle-ish mittens on the needles and I hate working on them. I also already have a giant bag of knitted mittens and we haven't had a winter that needed mittens in a long while. Some forecasters are predicting a snowier than usual winter for us this year but we all know how that usually turns out. I suppose I should just be concentrating on turning it all into yarn and just leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're acquiring a soap stash? LOL You sure make pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete