Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Same Old, Same Old



I've been washing and dyeing again. It's all I seem to do these days. The weather has been too nice to lay about indoors.



On the day I did this it was 80 degrees and sunny out. It was heaven.



I am nearing the end of the identifiable locks in the bag and entering into matted-up-fiberland.



Here is my first lingerie bag washing. I see a lot of hand carding in my future and I am terrible at it. I am also going to have to wash and dye more colors of this stuff because I didn't give myself much to work with here, I'm afraid.



I also started machine carding the last dyeing adventure's locks. No more clownbarf. If Daddio can come up with good color combinations, I should be able to also. Maybe. The problem is that I have been tempted once again to stock up on Easter egg dye so you just know what's coming next.

2 comments: