Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby Goats

Yesterday, The Mister came home all excited from the golf course. Here's why:



Sorry about the horrid screeching. That's me. I am also the one responsible for the bad camera work. You don't get to see anything like this around here so I was beside myself with glee. I also have never used the video on the new camera and as you can see I have a lot to learn.



Here is a still picture of one of them in all their cuteness. They were everywhere. It was a goat population explosion and the owners were as proud as they could be.
For more goat action, check out The Mister's blog. It's really his story so I put a lot more pictures over there.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, they do look like little puppies with their wagging tails and long ears!

    ReplyDelete