Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yeti Sighting



It's been one of the warmest winters on record around here but I am still determined to wear The Stuff I Have Made. This wrinkled mess of a giant top down raglan was made about 1o years ago and maybe worn once. The scarf was one of the first made on my loom and never worn. I had to wash the dust off of it.



In 2008, I slaved over these handspun on-a-drop-spindle socks and then never wore them either. I vowed never to do two-at-a-time color work ever again after that experience. It was no fun.



To top off my Geeky Daily Outfit, I pulled on an ancient Calorimetry and then headed out into the 50 degree weather. Although it was mild outside, the temperature in Dad's house is always about 2o degrees colder so for once I could visit for a while without feeling like I was on the verge of frostbite.

No comments:

Post a Comment