Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spring Fever



I don't blog in "real" time. I take a lot of pictures over the course of a few days and then break them down into daily posts.



That is proving to be a problem this winter as the weather has been a weird and a rather extreme roller coaster ride.



As I am writing this, they are calling for snow tomorrow.



When I took these photos it was so warm outside that I was overtaken by a bad case of spring fever.



Spring fever means fleece washing to me.



I dug out the giant bag of leftover Corridale and separated some locks.



Now I have a pan full of locks soaking in a pot ready for washing. I only hope the sun comes out again soon and the warm weather returns so I can dry it somewhere that is not inside.

1 comment:

  1. We just got a good dumping of snow. I'm torn - I like the snow - but I am really ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete