Friday, November 4, 2011

Passing Judgement



Yesterday, I unpinned the Peacock scarf and hoped for the best. The last time I saw it, I was close to a knitting nervous breakdown.



In spite of all my fears, it turned out just fine. The flat edges were not so terrible. Of course I would have loved to have conquered that final graft but I know when to say when.



It was so light and airy I couldn't resist pulling it through my wedding ring. I know it's not a Shetland wedding ring shawl but I deserved a little fun with it after all it put me through.



I love the feel of it. It is so soft. Expensive yarn is so worth the price. Nothing compares to it.



Here are all the details, in case you are interested. Would I recommend this pattern? Hell no-but the yarn is to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment