Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Thing Leads to Another



While I was hanging around Best Buy waiting for the verdict on my laptop, I made the mistake of browsing in the camera aisle. After spending $200 for virus removal, it seemed to make no sense to buy a new camera but I did it anyway. I did the awful thing of applying for a Best Buy card to get a discount and to let me make payments on my new little toy since I am B.R.O.K.E. I have two weddings in the next few weeks and really needed a photo upgrade since my little cheapo Kodak has been unrealiable, but I was really thinking of the MD Sheep and Wool Fest. This baby has 21X zoom. This year, I WILL get photos of those sheepdogs in action. Plus I can kinear Hot Pants from a safe distance-if he chooses to show up again this year. If you have no idea what I am talking about, check out the MD S&W group on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment