Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cry Baby



Today I finally snapped. I had been holding in all the stress from the week's nightmarish events but this morning right after finishing a lovely breakfast on the deck the waterworks began.



When I got up, I was so excited over it being a "sock" morning. I dug out my favorite pair of old handknits and settled in for some quiet knitting but I found myself overcome with emotions and feelings of grief.



Even hiding away in my mosquito proof nook with a pot of tea and my lace project didn't help. I blubbered all damn day over every little thing. It's been too much. Too, too much.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just need to let it out. So I say Cry, baby, cry!!!
    (Love the socks - I have ankle socks in that yarn - one of my fav pairs)

    ReplyDelete