Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Some Old Wino



Ewwwww.......I am 57 today. That is awful close to 60. I don't want to be 60. That sounds too much like the end of the road.




Apparently somebody knows this and sent me something guaranteed to make me forget all about it. I was out gathering kindling when the UPS guy pulled up and handed me a giant box. I was pissed. I thought Amazon had sent son #2's Christmas gift to me by mistake. The whole time I gathered wood I was pissed. When I opened it I was dumbfounded. I didn't order this. At least I don't think I did. There was no card or indication of who it came from. It was addressed to me. I checked. Twice.



I even got a fancy bottle opener. I feel special. Thank you mystery gifter.

2 comments:

  1. Hah! Plan to live to 100 - you've got more than four decades left to go! Does that sound better?

    ReplyDelete