Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution



Happy New Year!

Now that all the holiday gift knitting is over I am resolved to stay focused on finishing the Lillehammer, especially after I saw that gorgeous one walking around at Rhinebeck this year.



More easily said than done because now I am heading into this part of the pattern. Those large sections of color are scaring the bejeebies out of me as I am prone to puckering. I intended this as my "sit on my backside for two weeks while watching the Winter Olympics" project so managing this pattern AND serious TV watching is probably going to be interesting. I probably should have stuck with the simpler and much criticized Vancouver sweater but I have had my heart set on this one since well, Lillehammer. My last Olympic sweater actually took me 2 Winter Olympics to finish and it was just a simple Lopi. This is going to be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment