Monday, December 14, 2009

Why?



Sometimes I just want to kick myself in the behind when stuff like this shows up in the mail. I get all excited when I read about all the fun people ( Yarn Harlot, I mean YOU) are having with a certain project and I just have to have one for myself. By the time it gets here the fire is totally out and I am left with something else to join my giant pile of kit knits. Besides all the house painting I still need to finish, I am up to my armpits with baby and holiday knits at the moment, not to mention the spinning I really wanted to finish so I could start working on my 2010 MD Sheep and Wool shawl. But now that I think about it-those little swirly things did look awfully fun to make. I could just start a few and then save the rest for later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment