Thursday, December 31, 2009

Risky Business



Carrying your coffee in your knitting bag is NEVER a good idea.
It's not like I intended it to end up in there but somehow it did. Good thing I take my coffee black because after a ride in the car this half filled cup of decaf Holiday Blend ended up in the bag and upside down. When I discovered it, the bottom of the bag was saturated and the pattern was pretty much a goner. The little camouflage raglan inside is intended as a gift for the big brother of the baby that is getting all the attention around here so it is going to need a good bath before gifting. I have to say knitting on the coffee soaked sweater is not all bad. It actually smells rather yummy.

1 comment:

  1. You might be on to something, winter clothing that smells like different coffees. I'd definately buy one, it would be like coming out of a 7-11 store all the time :)

    ReplyDelete