Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Box of Phun!







My Phat Fiber Fluff July Box is here!
It is stuffed with the most amazing stuff. It's like going to a fiber festival right in your own living room. I would never have known that all this wonderful stuff existed if I had not discovered the Phat Fiber Phrenzy over on Ravelry. The July theme was non-sheepy fiber. I have a gorgeous green silk hanky, a giant batt of a bamboo, silk and angora mix, and lots of soy and milk fiber samples. It is all so soft and silky with colors that are so clear and bright. I have my work cut out for me now. I have got to figure out how to do justice to it all.









One of the best things in the boxes is the bag of tiny goodies. Stitch markers, lip gloss, tons of coupons and even some candy. I am always overwhelmed by the generosity of all the vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment