Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm an April Fool






I agonized for months over spending $19.99 for those blocking wires that I desperately need to straighten out all my crooked shawls. I placed the order last week and added a bunch of other junk to my cart to make the order worth my while. The two boxes of stuff are here but the blocking wires are no where to be seen. It seemed to me that they must not have made the trip. The packing slip says they were sent but I couldn't find them. I looked at my order on the website and it seemed it was all sent out but all that arrived were my 4 skeins of the new kettle dyed lace weight in Clementine and Pacific (nice!), another carton of the really cool blocking mats and the chart keeper I have had my eye on for a while. I contacted the good people in the Knit Picks customer service department with my dilemma and they patiently explained that they were in their own box and will be arriving shortly as it clearly shows on the website. I feel like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment