Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Road to Recovery....

....is paved with lots of Motrin. This morning I swallowed a handful of pain killers in order to get these socks finished. I blame them for my accident. If I had left for work at my usual time instead of finishing a few extra rows that fateful morning I would have missed the big pile up. I know I am being overly dramatic but just looking at them has been giving me the heebie jeebies so they had to go. I hooked them together to reduce any sliding action with a locking row marker and finished them in one marathon knitting session. I took my Ravelry FO photo and then shoved them way back in the closet. Way back. Didn't even block them.

1 comment:

  1. The socks might have bad karma. but I think you should start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete